Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whos got the best progressive controller??

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 02:34 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whos got the best progressive controller??

Alright...after picking and prodding alot of brains... I just ordered me a nitrous TNT Direct port kit...
I was pondering a big single nozzle setup and some other ideas...but now its on with a TNT kit.

Grabbed me a msd window switch as well
I built my 409" for spray and nothing else.... soooooo

I know i cant be trying to spray 300-400 out of the hole especially with my IRS rearend in the car still (even though its going 1.4 60's already).

So i want the best progressive controller that can let me leave on a 200 and ramp it to 300-400 consistently and adjustably....

Anyone used any???

NX has two different ones, but i cant figure out the difference between the two...plus several companies have units with the same name as NX's...
Old 01-15-2004, 10:40 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have sold quite a few of these units.I have used the NX Maximizer on a Viper.I liked it so much that I am now putting one on my car.Im running a NX direct port set up.I will be spraying a 400 shot.Im sorry I did not respond on your last post.I have been really busy.Here are the features of the Maximizer.
1.Time delay
2.Ramp speed
3.Built in TPS Signal
4.Built in window switch
5.Gear count(which will let you ramp it up or down) optional
6.Reads Narrow band or wide band 02.(monitors air fuel ratio with n20 on)It will automaticaly shut off the nitrous if it goes lean.
7.It will datalog run
8.ignition retard out put.(will not work on ls1 yet)
This is all I can think of right now.I was so impressed with this unit that I keep it in stock all the time.If you have any questions fill free to pm me if you have any questions.Last time I checked this was the only unit on the market this advanced.
Dave
Old 01-15-2004, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

I hope you have more than 1 in stock because it looks like im buying it! haha.

Ahmed
Old 01-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Nitro Dave,

Could you tell me where to connect the connector number 4's white cable A? And where to connect the connector 4's white and black cable F?