Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fitment issues, need some help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fitment issues, need some help!

Ok guys this may be one of those really easy fix type of deals but I've had fitment issues ever since I bought the new lid for my car.

I have a Fast 92/92 setup on my car, a z06 85 mm maf, and a UPD 92 mm lid. The fitment straight up sucks, I'd post pics of how it looks right now, but I'm sure it would get clowned on, VISCOUSLY! lol I know of the company siliconeintakes.com and that they offer every size silicone you could ever need, but I simply couldn't find what I needed on there. Does anybody have a similar seup as mine? If so where'd you get the silicone coupler?

If not does anyone know if there is a 92 mm maf that will fit perfect w/ my lid/throttle body? Thanks in advance for any info.

Kody-
Old 07-02-2010, 08:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

my setup is just like yours but i use a fast toys 95mm lid that the 85mm maf slides into. im using the fake slp smooth bellow from ebay. it works awesome just had to put it in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften up to slide over the 92mm TB.

here is a pic...the fit is nice with no issues and only paid 30 bucks shipped for it