Notices

Need a handful of parts!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need a handful of parts!!

Couple of the parts I need are a bit hard to describe so I will post pics of the areas I need parts as well as a description that hopefully makes sense.

Headlight stops - I need one of these or as many as I can get since I think I need one or two for my Firebird as well as my TA. They look like little screws with a white plastic head with a small white plastic piece that goes on the backside of the screw. I believe they keep the headlights from going all the way down to where the headlight rests on the bumper. In the pictures the first one is good and the second picture i think is broken. You can see the backside looks split in the pic of the bad one.

Rear bumper fasteners - I need two of these that hold the bumper to the car just underneath the rear license plate. My rear bumper is a bit wobbly right now under the license plate.

Lug nut cap - Missing one of the little black caps for the lug nuts on the front wheel.

Let me know what you have and how much you want! PICS BELOW

Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails Need a handful of parts!!-0429002014.jpg   Need a handful of parts!!-0429002014a.jpg   Need a handful of parts!!-0607001955.jpg  

Quick Reply: Need a handful of parts!!