Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Highly recommend Jeremy from SPEC!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 04:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Highly recommend Jeremy from SPEC!!!

Ok I have been having some serious clutch/tranny issues. I first thought that it was just the tranny. Got it rebuilt by TDP...also highly recommend. But then I was having clutch issues. It was a SPEC Stage2 installed by the previous owner. INCORRECTLY I may add. And that caused it to warp resulting in actuation/release issues. After many calls to Jeremy...which he was ALWAYS very helpful. I decided to have the clutch and pressure plate shipped to Jeremy so that he could inspect them. He did so in a timely manner. And confirmed what he thought was the problem. A warped pressure plate. So after all of this headache he helped me tremendously with a GREAT deal on the clutch and pressure plate. I won't mention specifics because I am afraid that others may be wanting/expecting such a deal. Jeremy understood my frustration and headache and really went out his way to help me. So I wanted to tell everyone about it. Thanks ALOT Jeremy!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Spec

I have a spec 3 behind my 402 and had 0 problems with it.

Customer service is what keeps these vendors going ! And your post from user to user could not be better advertisement !
Old 07-08-2010, 09:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeremy has been helping me with a bum super twin I stupidly bought used.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As long as people drive the clutch correctly often there should not be issues. But it is good when you have good people help out and make the effort. Customer Service counts for much in this world.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I am OP's brother and I was part of this headache getting his car fixed that the previous owner screwed up. I know how Jeremy from Spec helped him with his issues and IMO went above and beyond what was necessary in regards to customer service. I was actually suprised when he told me the details of said help. I know exactly where I will be buying my next clutch from when that time comes.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I also will be using Jeremy in the future if I need him again.

Quick Reply: Highly recommend Jeremy from SPEC!!!