Sponsored by:

1996 BMW Z3 V8 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 05:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1996 BMW Z3 V8 for sale

Hi Guys!

So the time has come……the ZV8 is being offered for sale!

http://hasanmotorsports.com/SaleSummary.htm

As many of you know I’ve spent many hours and even more dollars completing the build….it has been a true passion of mine, but it is time to let someone else enjoy the beast.

There are 12k miles on the conversion, last year I put a little over 3k miles on her and so far this year I’ve only put a couple hundred on. My commitments have grown, and my time for toys has shrunk considerably. There are several investment opportunities I have come across recently, and since the Z will see limited use in the foreseeable future I have decided to list her for sale.

That being said I will not respond to low-ball offers. I am willing to negotiate, for instance my sale price includes extras such as hardtop, spare Roadstars, spare 3.73 dual ear differential and other spare parts. If the buyer is not interested in the additional parts, I will reduce the price accordingly. However I am not desperate for this sale, and if no solid offers are made I will just hold onto her until I have more time to play.

All of the details can be found on my site. But the highlights include

•1996 Z3 (93k miles)
•2000 LS1 (42, miles)
•RPM Transmissions stage IV T56 6spd (6k miles)
•Some mild motor mods including some LS6 parts
•Custom equal length 1 7/8” long tube headers
•2.5” exhaust including X-pipe, cats and dual Magnaflow 14815’s
•Randy Forbes trunkfloor/differential reinforcement
•Body upgraded to ///M Roadster/Coupe panels
•AC Schnitzer splitters
•CCW Wheels (18x8.5” and 18x10.5”)
•TC Kline single adjustable coilovers
•UUC Wilwood brake kit
•Recaro Pole Positions, HMS Rollbar/Harnessbar, Momo 350mm steering wheel, ACS pedal covers Custom TSX projector retrofit, and other lighting upgrades
•Functional BMW gauge cluster (tach, speedo, odom, fuel)

• Any wear part directly/indirectly related to the swap has been replaced within the past 12k miles
• This includes motor/tranny bushings, control arm and sway bar bushings, ball joints, tie rods, strut/shock mounts, rear trailing arm bushings, subframe bushings, brake pads, brake fluid, brake lines, fuel lines, filters….nothing has been overlooked.
• Over $40k invested in parts since 2005

Asking $28,900

Questions - ls1z3roadster@gmail.com

Here are a few pictures. I hope to snap some new ones this weekend showing areas these may not show (hardtop, Recaro's etc. etc.)

Old 07-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Staging Lane

love the car. ever run it? must fly.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Raist103
love the car. ever run it? must fly.
I've done 100 miles at Watkins Glen in it's current state and it is just a beast on the track.

I ran her at the strip on street rubber @ 32psi, and rolling into 1st (no launch) - she went 12.8 @ 113mph. Probably could shave a solid chunk off that with proper rubber.

Quick Reply: 1996 BMW Z3 V8 for sale