Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Trans am RC car with everything

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trans am RC car with everything

I have a xray t1 touring car that i built a few years ago when i had knee surgery. Figured id still get to "drive" the TA. :-) anyways, took it to a few car shows as a display now she just sits around and collects dust. Ready to run, includes 3 batteries, full size car/home charger, home charger, extra wheels + tires (new), extra tires (used), Extra motor, extra speed controller, remote, and tons of spare parts for the most commonly broken bits. I have no problem shipping this, if you want to do local pickup you can, if you want a demo of this just let me know when so i can charge the batteries. this car was over $500 for just the chassis and is completely carbon fiber / graphite. Good shape with the exception of a few minor scratches here and there. This is not some kids car or lil toy. adjustable caster/camber with control arms and or with the wheels bulkhead angles (replaceable). 4 position adjustable front suspension, 6 position rear plus stiffness and ride height. Currently geared/motored to about 35mph. Throw a mamba motor in here and a lipo pack and she will hit 70. Great for car shows/Display on your black bird.
$250 picked up, 275 shipped for everything. Ill do paypal if you want to use a cc, but please add on the 3% fee. oberth1@comcast.net

Old 07-27-2010, 07:52 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump...anyone? make offers please.

Quick Reply: Trans am RC car with everything