PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my WS6 dyno tuned by XP Racing (Oklahoma) today!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my WS6 dyno tuned by XP Racing (Oklahoma) today!

Results & video link below. Brett at XP Racing was nice enough to squeeze me in to his busy schedule (booked until Sept.) for a dyno tune on my bolt-on '99 WS6 today. He was great to work with & the car runs like a million bucks now. My final #'s were 332/333, which aren't really that impressive I guess. But I've heard that an A4 with stall isn't exactly a dyno queen. Not to mention, it was 100 degrees outside, which I'm sure didn't help. I'd like to take it to the track sometime & see what it will actually run. In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of it on the street!

Thanks Brett!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emeez2BaIc8

Last edited by osuhog; 07-19-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Launching!

They do a GREAT job...wish they worked on LTx
Old 07-19-2010, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ Wow they dont work on LT1's didnt know that bummer. Also bummer there booked up Damn! Im nig*a rich right now and was wanting them to to do a H/C install, but dont want to have to wait until Sept.
Glad to hear your cars running good OP cant wait till i can get up there.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

His dyno might be a touch stingy.

Combo in my sig did 345/325 unlocked exhaust capped back in June. On deceleration does your cars idle act strange? Mine hangs then drops, then shoots back up, then drops again...I have been meaning to call and ask him what I should do to fix it.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dont let the numbers get to you. If the car is more fun to drive, that's good enough.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
His dyno might be a touch stingy.

Combo in my sig did 345/325 unlocked exhaust capped back in June. On deceleration does your cars idle act strange? Mine hangs then drops, then shoots back up, then drops again...I have been meaning to call and ask him what I should do to fix it.
Not at all man, mine is idling perfectly, great mid-range, & runs like a raped ape at full throttle. I had just put the 150 break-in miles on my SS3200 on the way to his shop this morning. So, I went WOT for the first time this afternoon after work & after this post. HOLY MONKEY!!! Any 19" tire recommendations out there that will actually hook up?.

My car is all bolt-on's with stock cam & everything, so I guess my #'s are probably about where they should be. Not really worried about that at all as long as it's running like it is

Quick Reply: Got my WS6 dyno tuned by XP Racing (Oklahoma) today!