Notices

WTB: Headlight motors

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 05:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Headlight motors

im rebuilding my 96 WS6. I am tired of the headaches and im starting fresh. My headlight motors work, but have chipped/cracked housings, and broken off and bent ***** making repair almost impossible. The gears are stripped, and i cant replace them. What i am looking for is a like new set of motors. If you only have the left, thats the one i actually need, but i'd like to do both.

Conditions:
1)You must guarantee to me that they work or promise a full refund plus shipping both ways if they dont!!! A guarantee and a warranty are two different things please realize only what im asking for

2)Housings must be in good enough condition to wear i can disassemble them and rebuild them with brass pieces. If you have a worn or cracked housing, it will make it impossible to pull them into two pieces.

3) Must have electrical connectors in tact! I'm not one for slicing into our very temperamental-by-nature electrical system!

If you happen to have both side motors, in new condition, with brass or aluminum gears already installed, move to the front of the line!

Please remember what competitive pricing is, just because you have exactly what i want doesn't mean im going to over pay or that i don't know what craigslist or ebay is. I can go there any time, i just prefer to keep it in the community.

Please let me know, i will be buying some time next week, will it be from you?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If nothing works out on the used market, I'd be happy to help you with new. Please visit my website or contact me directly for assistance.
Thanks
Kevin
www.PartsTaxi.com