What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2001 trans am w/ 76.5k miles

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 trans am w/ 76.5k miles

So looking for some advice I just got back from 12 months in paradise aka kandahar city, afghanistan. Car is completely stock but one thing scares me is the car fax says the car was involved in a right rear impact with another vehicle the vehicle was disabled. I'm no mechanic even by a long shot but would you guys see this as a deal breaker other than that the car looks fine. Hopefully test driving it in the next few days. They got us on a short leash and its a little out of the radius were allowed to go while we are stuck doing re-intergration. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha sorry price is $8.000
Old 08-03-2010, 08:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 443 Likes on 320 Posts

Being in the service is tough enough without worrying about a car that may have a story or two. Without knowing anything about the car you are talking about I would simply PASS. You deserve a decent car, not someone else's headache. The car may be fine but if it isn't you are stuck with it, and it's problems, while serving our country. No thanks! Look for a better example. You usually "get what you pay for". Good luck!