Need help!!!! Name of a good shop in dallas. Urgent!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 10:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Need help!!!! Name of a good shop in dallas. Urgent!!!

So this morning I was on the way to work in the WS6 and it was early and dark. At the last moment I saw something in the road in front of me. It was too late and I ran over a rock the size of a basketball. It rolled under the K member and then it punched a hole in the oil pan. I was able to get off the highway and get into a parking lot where she laid and bled out. Shes still there right now and Im going to have to tow it somewhere and see how bad it is.

I need to find a good mechanic in DFW as soon as possible to have my car towed to. Someone who is a legit shop that my insurance can work with. Hopefully someone who can work with me on working my deductable in and so forth. Im not sure what all is damaged. I do know that the oil pan is punctured but im not sure if the transmission or rear end is damaged because it rolled all the way out the back. Let me know a good shop please!!!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 10:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn thats fucked up, hope its not as bad as it sounds. did it damage the front bumper at all?
Old 08-17-2010, 01:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Yea it made me sick to my stomach. I think it pushed the nose a little but no real damage. Im just worried about the tranny and rear end. I already know the oil pan is fucked.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That blows man, hope you get everything worked out.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A good mechanic shop I used to go to was Pitcock Automotive in Richardson. They are family owned and operated. 972 235 2223