Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please help with this DTC Code.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 09:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Please help with this DTC Code.

First off let me start off by saying I'm not sure if this is the right forum so mods move it to correct spot if needed.So I thought I figured this code out already I replaced the sensor, and got a mial order tune and I thought it was fixed I have now been getting this code for over year and I can't figure it out. It only happens when I go WOT and it hadn't done it in some time but it came back to haunt me today. what the hell is this code. p0151 Bank2 sensor1 low voltage. Anyways I now have this cool little scanner I got from autozone and captures engine data when DTC occurs only problem is I have no idea what none of this means. So I will post pics of the data from screen. Please let somebody know what this is.
Attached Thumbnails Please help with this DTC Code.-car-files.jpg   Please help with this DTC Code.-car-file.jpg  

Last edited by 1sicss; 08-25-2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: not everthing is listed
Old 08-26-2010, 01:28 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are your mods, and what was the weather like at the time is triggered the SES light?
Old 08-26-2010, 01:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also check your MAF is clean it can cause it to lean out if dirty, run good gas like 93, and if you can check your fuel pressure. Most likely dirty maf or bad O2 if you replace O2 again get the rear sensor for a C5 vette as they heat up more than the oem for our cars.