Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

NEW LOWER PRICE!! Sony N-1 point and shoot digital camera 8.1 Megapixel

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 03:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NEW LOWER PRICE!! Sony N-1 point and shoot digital camera 8.1 Megapixel

Sony N-1 point and shoot digital camera 8.1 Megapixel. Included in the sale is the camera, two memory sticks (512 MB and 1 GB) memory stick adapter, and carry case. the camera is used but in perfect working order. The battery does not hold a charge, so you would need to replace that.

Product Description :
Sony is adding more enjoyment and value to your digital photography with its new full-featured compact digital camera with built-in photo sharing functions that go beyond just picture taking. About the size of a deck of playing cards, the stylish Cyber-shot DSC-N1 camera is a high-performance, 8-megapixel model, with a large, 3-inch, touch-screen LCD, which is rare for a compact camera of this size. This model features an album function that automatically stores up to 500 of your favorite images in VGA resolution, and uses them to create dynamic slide shows with music and transition effects right in the camera

I am asking $75 shipped, cash or paypal are the only payment methods I will accept.
Attached Thumbnails NEW LOWER PRICE!! Sony N-1 point and shoot digital camera 8.1 Megapixel-camera-front-2-.jpg   NEW LOWER PRICE!! Sony N-1 point and shoot digital camera 8.1 Megapixel-camera-back-2-.jpg  

Last edited by Blue2002SS; 10-22-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Lower price
Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

ttt with a lower price
Old 10-22-2010, 07:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

I just lowered the price $75 shipped!!! Someone pick this up so I can add to my H/C savings fund please