Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ETP 245 Rocker Arms

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ETP 245 Rocker Arms

I'm purchasing a set of ETP 245 heads but I'm a little concerned about not being able to locate the correct rocker arms for my setup. The seller is including the rocker arm stands that come with the heads (the black bars). So which rockers work and is anyone still selling them?

I've got LS1 T&D shaft mounts on the shelf but will the valve spacing be correct. I plan on running an aggressive cam in a high boost 408 application so valve float is a concern. The seller offered to sell his hardland sharp rockers that worked for him but I think there to heavy. Any suggestions on the valvetrain options for the old ETP 245 heads?

Thanks
Old 09-05-2010, 09:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I thought they made a stand for stock rockers (may be the ones you have in hand). Contact Ed Curtis, he is pretty knowledgeable on these heads.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by laughatrice
I'm purchasing a set of ETP 245 heads but I'm a little concerned about not being able to locate the correct rocker arms for my setup. The seller is including the rocker arm stands that come with the heads (the black bars). So which rockers work and is anyone still selling them?
you can use the stock rockers with those stands. Yella Terras will also work, but you'll either have to space the pedestals up with bar stock, or get the longer pedestals for them from Australia (to establish the proper geometry).
Old 09-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Launching!

ok sounds good any idea if the LS1 T&D rockers work I don't mind adjusting the shims. I'll probably juts use the stockers.

Quick Reply: ETP 245 Rocker Arms