Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New 02 Z28

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 03:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 02 Z28

Hey guys,

The name's Nic (if you were wondering haha).

I've had my A4 Z28 for almost a year now. I've been following the forums for the last month or so reading threads and researching what I want to do next with my car.

I bought the car with an SLP airlid and LoudMouth 2 exhaust, but replaced the loudmouth with a magnaflow catback because of the drone.

Other than that the only thing I've done recently is get subframe connectors installed because the ripple in my quarter panel seems to have been getting bigger and I wanted to stiffen up the chassis a bit.

My next mod will probably be a torque converter, but I'm not sure which one I want at the moment and I'm working on saving up the money on my poor college student budget haha.

I've got some pics as well:

These pics were after a fresh wash a couple weeks ago.

Lovely quarter panel ripple. Wasn't quite as bad when I bought it so I thought nothing of it, but its been getting worse lately.

My Spohn Subframe Connectors I got in the mail last week. They really stiffened up the chassis, doesn't creak and groan anymore when I take hard turns.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

Nice lookin ride! Welcome. Couldn't help but notice location arizona with cali plates? Yea I know **** huh LOL .
Old 09-21-2010, 05:44 PM

haha yeah, I'm going to school in Arizona. Got another year left here, then I'm most likely going back to Cali so I've kept my plates in California.