Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

flowmaster single chambers

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flowmaster single chambers

I'm wanting a new exhaust set up. Mine is leaking and rattling from loading it on a trailer to take to the track. I currently have moroso spiral flow mufflers on the end of each header with 3'exhaust pipe h pipe and turn downs before the rear end. This set up provides very little back pressure. I'm wanting to go with 2 flowmaster single chamber 10 series mufflers with 2 1/2 inch pipe x or h pipe and turn downs. I know there are people running these mufflers on our goats but I don't want the single in dual out set up with the muffler in the factory location. Any one running true duals with 2 single chamber flowmasters tucked anywhere right after the header? Just want to make sure I can fit them with no issues before I pull the trigger on this
Old 09-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jlink
I'm wanting a new exhaust set up. Mine is leaking and rattling from loading it on a trailer to take to the track. I currently have moroso spiral flow mufflers on the end of each header with 3'exhaust pipe h pipe and turn downs before the rear end. This set up provides very little back pressure. I'm wanting to go with 2 flowmaster single chamber 10 series mufflers with 2 1/2 inch pipe x or h pipe and turn downs. I know there are people running these mufflers on our goats but I don't want the single in dual out set up with the muffler in the factory location. Any one running true duals with 2 single chamber flowmasters tucked anywhere right after the header? Just want to make sure I can fit them with no issues before I pull the trigger on this
almost everyone except corsa 04's have true dual exhaust? They came with dual exhaust from the factory. I had 10's on my pickup and know they would fit in the factory 04 locations no problem. I hated the things and gave them to a friend.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Teching In

Why did you hate them?
Old 09-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Staging Lane

droned like crazy. I couldn't stand it anymore. They also really didn't have a good tone to me.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a set of 10 series that have been necked down to 2 1/2 from 3inch that i will sell
pm me if interested

Quick Reply: flowmaster single chambers