Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new guy to ls1 tech

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy to ls1 tech

Hey guys what up im Dallas nice to meet all of you i'm a new member to this site but have been a guest on here quite abit my girlfriend is a member on here though and she told me to sign up so i did lol anyways bout my ride its a custom 2000 ws6 trans am its in the shop right now for the next 2 months or so being done by my sponsor and unfortunately i dont have any pics of it at this time as its been getting sand blasted down and primered for the past 2 wks well guess thats about it thanks
Old 09-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sublime_Phoenix21
Hey guys what up im Dallas nice to meet all of you i'm a new member to this site but have been a guest on here quite abit my girlfriend is a member on here though and she told me to sign up so i did lol anyways bout my ride its a custom 2000 ws6 trans am its in the shop right now for the next 2 months or so being done by my sponsor and unfortunately i dont have any pics of it at this time as its been getting sand blasted down and primered for the past 2 wks well guess thats about it thanks
Welcome. That has to be one of the longest run on sentence of all time
Old 09-23-2010, 08:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sublime_Phoenix21
Welcome to the site Sublime....sounds like a nice ride...get some pix posted!
Old 09-23-2010, 10:08 PM
8 Second Club

Welcome, get some pics up when you get a chance. Let's check this beast out.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:37 AM

haha yeah sorry man here at work and i just was rushing to put somthing together. But yeah thanks for all the welcomes and yeah i'll get pics up as soon as i can sponsor is being real **** on letting me show any of the stuff were doing cuz we have got a magazine interested in doin a shoot on it and dont want stuff leaked out :/.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:31 AM
Teching In

Thanks Dallas blame meeeeeee!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 02:58 PM

haha you made this monster thats why your heading to go get some extra stuff for it right now as i type this lol