Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Chicago area. ABOUT $5k to spend. Looking to buy LS powered car.

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 08:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicago area. ABOUT $5k to spend. Looking to buy LS powered car.

(friends words, posted using my account)

I am looking for a second car to buy and am considering ALL options.I would really like an LS powered car as i had not had anything like that yet.

I have ABOUT 5k to spend, will spend a bit more if i like what i see, but would rather not. And hey if its a decent deal i have no problem spending less.

I am pretty much open to anything, (especially swaps) and i have cash in hand (no BS, not in bank, all ready to be used) and will buy ASAP if i like what i see. I am located right outside of chicago and am willing to travel a little for the right deal.

Pm me or post here if you have something that i could be interested in.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Banned

i got a 2000 firebird roller and i can give you the motor and d/s with it i sold trans, has built 10 bolt w/ 3.73 gearing bmr k-member. engine has 50k on it with comp cam valve springs and new spark plugs w/ a 160 degree thermo. car is red has trans am hatch and t-tops. was an auto. also has the W68 appearance package with it

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...rd-roller.html

thats the link on here for it i got is for 1000 for roller only. I with engine and d/s i can let it go for 2600 that is with the pmc wiring harness computer.

I am in northwest indiana. i know you prolly want a complete car. but id sell for cheap and you would have everything cept trans to make it go and a used one wouldnt be to much so lmk.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Teching In

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...ly-loaded.html

Looking to get a bit more out of it than your price, but I'm negotiable.

Also could be delivered for price of gas