Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

For sale: Beyern black mesh rims AND 17s with DRs

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale: Beyern black mesh rims AND 17s with DRs

The GTO is being traded in and she's back to stock now. Next things up for sale are the Beyern black mesh rims with a polished lip I had on the car. These IMO are one of my favorite rims on a PBM goat, but look great on any color. Ive had them on the car for approximately 10,000 and I bought them brand new online. I purchased them HERE and they also installed the BFG KDW2 wheels on the car. They are 18s all around with 275 tires. I don't remember the offsets, but they obviously fit a GTO. There are pics of the rims on my car in the link in my sig.

The front tires are in very good condition and easily have more than half life left. The rears are worn more than the front, but have decent life left on them (however I would recommend the buyer to replace them in a few thousand miles). I tried to get a picture of the tread wear but I couldn't get a decent one. These tires never saw any track use at all, and has absolutely no curb rash, or nicks in the paint. If you were to buy this exact setup new with tires and shipping, you would be looking at close to 2K. I am looking to get $1000 out of them or best offer. I think its a reasonable price for the condition they are in, however I am open to offers and I need the garage space desperately. I am in the Orlando area and would prefer local pick up, however I could arrange shipping which must be covered 100% by the buyer.

Next up, I have a set of stock 17s with MT DRs on them. I spray painted them black just for looks... I am by no means a painter but they turned out pretty good, especially for just a set of track rims. I have had them since new and have had no more than 10-15 passes down the track with them. These DRs NEVER saw any street use so they have plenty of life left in them. I would also prefer a local Orlando pick up, and could meet at Orlando Speed World but if buyer will pay shipping I have no problem with that. I am asking for $350 plus shipping for the rims and tires, and I WILL NOT split the tires and rims up... it will be sold as a package. As with the Beyern's the price is OBO, however, low ball offers will not be responded to. If interested in shipping quotes please PM me as that is the fastest way I can get the quotes.

Thanks for the interest!
(PS the pbmgoat is my username thats required on the "other" forum)
Attached Thumbnails For sale: Beyern black mesh rims AND 17s with DRs-photo-6.jpg   For sale: Beyern black mesh rims AND 17s with DRs-photo-4.jpg   For sale: Beyern black mesh rims AND 17s with DRs-photo-2.jpg   For sale: Beyern black mesh rims AND 17s with DRs-big-dr.jpg