Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Austin, TX

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 04:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Austin, TX

Hey guys, I got my first LS1 F-body last year for my birthday/graduation. Took me about 8 months to find the perfect car i wanted for a decent price. After much time of searching and researching I found a "Black 1998 Firebird Formlua Hardtop Ls1 6-speed with 64,000 miles" in great shape and talked the guy down all the way to $8,000 so i think i got it for a steal considering some of the prices out there now. Its been great to me only problems iv'e had so far are the headlights and suspension.
I'm not your typical 18yr old going out and showing off i respect the car i drive so when i need the power and reliability it will be there for me. I'm not sure if its the WS6 model but it came with a full functional Ram Air system. Iv'e loved this car since the day i drove it home 4 hours away and hopefully it will stay in my possession for a very very long time.
Only planning small things at the moment has money is tight since im in college. But going to replace the smooshed up Borla cat-back / Replace the door and rear seat speakers / and some non-rice wheels as im trying to go black on black. Heres a few pictures from my phone i'm hoping to give her a good cleaning tomorrow and then ill post up plenty. Nice to meet everyone!
Attached Thumbnails New from Austin, TX-firebird-1.jpg   New from Austin, TX-firebird-2.jpg  
Old 10-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Launching!

Good lookin car and that's an awesome deal on a hardtop car, they are hard to come by.. Good luck with moddin, use the search on here it will help you greatly on anything you want to know about the car or just about anything LSX powered!

Vince
Old 10-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

hey welcome. i live in austin. also their is a bunch of us that meet up on saturday nights at 183a and 1431 behind carls jr. its a big street meet. you should bring her out
Old 10-16-2010, 08:46 PM

Yeah dude ill deff try an make it out, what time?