Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member from South Ga

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from South Ga

Hey everyone, just want to drop in and introduce myself. My names Chris, new airman into the Air Force. Looking to purchase a car in December after i get back from basic. I have previously owned a 1997 Trans Am and 1998 Z28. Not really sure exactly what i want to get when i get back but i know its going to have a ls motor. Thanks for any opinions and all welcomes!
Old 10-18-2010, 01:55 PM
9 Second Club

[QUOTE=cmercer89;13996705]Hey everyone, just want to drop in and introduce myself. My names Chris, new airman into the Air Force. Looking to purchase a car in December after i get back from basic. I have previously owned a 1997 Trans Am and 1998 Z28. Not really sure exactly what i want to get when i get back but i know its going to have a ls motor. Thanks for any opinions and all welcomes![/QUOTE

Welcome aboard nephew!!! As long as it has an LS motor we are good to go! Can't wait for you to get back so we can pick up your new ride, be safe and take care out there in the big state
Old 10-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Staging Lane

Hey I am in South Ga too, Albany to be exact. I just joined up here myself! Good luck on the hunt when you make it back. I could not find any good ones in my price range here in Albany, ended up driving to Fort Myers, Fl to get one and driving it back on Saturday night. Maybe I was not patient enough, I only looked for about 3 months but you might have better luck? You over in Valdosta at the base there? Might have better luck in a college town?