Hot Rod Power Tour/ Pump Gas Drags/ Drag Week Covers all Hot Rod events

Hello Everyone...

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 02:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hello Everyone...

Hello everyone. Im hoping to be able to go on the HRPT 2004 this year. I went in 2003 and it was a blast. I would really like to go on this years tour, but unfor tunetly Im in Afghanistan right now and I have no idea when Im coming home.

My only chance is if I catch it on my two week R&R leave, where I can schedule it with the tour.

I usually keep in contact with my friends on ls1.com, but I haven't been able to access the site since december, so Im going to see how ls1tech works out.

By the way, does anybody know John who had the Metallic Blue NOS camaro on the tour last year? He goes by the name GoldZ on ls1.com.
Old 02-01-2004, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Lucio, Glad to hear you're still in one piece. I sure hope you can make it this year. I need some help harassing the Berger boys....lol.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gold Z
Hey Lucio, Glad to hear you're still in one piece. I sure hope you can make it this year. I need some help harassing the Berger boys....lol.

Hey John! Hows everything going? Glad you managed to catch my message. Everything is still going all right for me out here, albiet a bit hectic. I can only take it one day at a time and hope for the best.

I'm hoping to catch the tour this year, and take my Camaro out for the ride with my brother riding with me. More then likely though Ill still be rolling stock

But E-Mail me at ls1vazquez@yahoo.com Ill tell you more.