Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Trade one or both cars... gas savers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 05:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trade one or both cars... gas savers!

I'm looking to swap either one or both of the cars below for an ls1 car:

1996 eagle talon with parts car, 2.0 non turbo 5speed. It has the follwoing mods: eibach prokit, 17x7 American Racing rims, tires are all 50% or better, cd player, pioneer speakers, fart can exhaust (parts car has stock muffler that I can put on), new shocks, battery, and cv axles, motor has about 1000 on the top end and 10000 on the bottom end. I have everything to put it back to stock... $4000 obo

2000 nissian altima 4 banger, auto. Its the mocha color with tan interior. Everything works except the cruse and I can have that fixed for the right car... 16xxxx miles as of right now and I don't drive it for the most part. $3000 obo

I have clear titles for both cars (one for the nissian is enroute) and I'm located near columbus ga... my phone won't let me post pics right now but you can email me @ atcflyboy02@gmail.com or call/txt me @ 7062895954 and ill be more than happy to send pics of either one...

Nick