Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to the Columbus Ft Benning Area

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 06:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the Columbus Ft Benning Area

Hey everyone like the title says I'm the New Guy to the site and to the Columbus GA Ft Benning Area. This is my first LS motor but I think I have the jist about how things go. Been into imports for a while but real power was calling my name. So when I moved from Germany to here I sold my 94 Skyline and bought a 2005 GTO. Its pretty much stock just AEM cold air intake and Corsa cat back exhaust. Please hold your comments about the wheels I KNOW their UGLY as F&*$ haha, just temporary until I get a set of chrome Z06 18/9.5 Plans for the car are pretty simple and will be budget building like no other haha. But the plan is Pacesetter 1 3/4 longtubes, L92 heads, TSP 231/236 112 LSA cam, Typhoon intake fuel rails, hurst short shifter, and maybe a bottle. The car has 116,000 miles on it so a new bottom end will be comming soon especially if I run that bottle. So I'd either punch out this block or just order an erl 427 short block to make my life easier and my wallet lighter haha. After the bottom end is new I for see forced induction in the future. If I'm not happy after I finish all that theres no pleasing me haha. So heres what your all waiting for the pictures.......

Before I had the car painted

Old 11-01-2010, 06:13 AM
Staging Lane

Nice looking car! I love the GTOs.

I am in Albany, Ga myself so good to have another Georgia member on here. My wife's best friend lives in Columbus with her husband (he is military). I have not been there but maybe 2 times but it seems like a nice place.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Staging Lane

Wow first post. My goals back then seemed so easy. I did almost everything I wanted to and......now I'm bored lol Turbo Time.....that is all lol.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice Goat. Good plans. I'll be up in the Fort Jackson area here in a couple of months.