Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dash looks like a Christmas Tree

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash looks like a Christmas Tree

Ok so after h/c swap and some supporting mods, i fired up the car with no tune to ensure oil pressure and all the basics. I just ordered HP tuners to do the tune. I have had the car assembled for about 3 months now and have tried to start it about every other weekend with no driving just idle for about 5-10 min to keep battery charged. About a week after the first start the ABS light, SES, Service Vehicle are all on. I did realize about a week after the first light came on that i forgot the sensor on the back of the intake manifold which does control the brakes. I plugged it back in and light remained on. Now its 3 months later and still got the same lights all on. I cant drive the car anywhere due to no tune on it, to get the codes pulled but i think with the HP tuners Pro i should be able to find them. Is this common for people after a H/C swap to have this problem, i searched and found a lot of people with the same problem but not a whole lot of answers as to what causes these to light up at the same time? Thanks for any help i can get.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

make sure all the grounds are hooked up nice at the back of the head... common issue