Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

hey whats up

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 03:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default hey whats up

My name is Josh and i currently live in indiana. Im 23 years old and i work at caterpillar in lafayette, In. I build huge and i mean HUGE diesel and natural gas engines. I dont have an LS1 powered vehicle yet...buuuuttt its in the works I plan on picking up a Trans am around april. Ive seen alot of them going gor around 8 grand which i can pay cash for so im excited to get in one. But at the current moment, my pride n joy is my 2006 Kawasaki ZX-10R. Im stuck on what trans mission to get..a M6 or A4... but lookin forward to modding the car when i get it!

Later!

Heres the bike

[/IMG]

Mine and the Girlfriends bike

Old 11-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an m6 ss camaro and its fun around town but if u just want to build it with a lot of power I would go with a built A4. and also nice bike. Love the Orange
Old 11-06-2010, 06:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks man! the bike is stupid fast....its a wheelie machine... y would u suggest an A4 over hte M6 for alot of power? dont u have less hp loss through a m6? and the automatics, arent most of em 2:73 rear end?
Old 11-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I pick the A4 over the M6 cause with an M6 u have to rebuild it when u put simple bolt ons on the car. The tranny won't hold the power. It comes stock with aluminum forks and when the tranny gets warm the forks start flexing and while shifting hard the will break. To hold it u would have to put harden steel forks 1st thru 4th and 5th and 6th are fine with stock forks then u would have to buy the clutch assemble to hold the power to the wheels. All that can cost a lot of money. It's fun around town just not at the track. If I could do it over I would go with a A4 with a stall and it will hold better and cheaper.