Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mods: Make This a Sticky. LS1 Edit Table Definition and Help Guide

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 12:59 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mods: Make This a Sticky. LS1 Edit Table Definition and Help Guide

Since there was a good response from the thread I started earlier asking if it was a good idea, I say we do it. Here is how it works:

If you have an explaintion for an LS1 Edit table, please post it up here, no matter how simple the table is (even stuff like tire correction, idle, etc.) As the definitions get posted, we'll take the best ones and use them as the definition in this thread, which will all be sorted by section (transmission, engine, system cal, speedo, engine diagnostic, and trans diagnotic.

This area is not for debate, if you question somebody's definition of a table, start a new thread and we'll decide the best answer to keep as our reference definition. The length of your description can be any length, as I'm sure the VE tables, Air/Fuel Multiplier, etc. will be pretty long. Let's just please keep it on topic and no matter how long your definition, I'm sure that there are thousands of people that can learn from all of our experience,

Transmission:
***A4 Shift Speed***
1.)Normal Mode Shift Speed
2.)Perf Mode Shift Speed
3.)Hot Normal Shift Speed
4.)Cruise Mode Shift Speed
5.)MPH Shift Table for Normal Shift
6.)Hot Shift MPH Table
7.)Perf Shift MPH
***A4 Shift Firmness***
8.)Positive Pressure vs. Temp
9.)Desired Shift Time
10.)Maximum Pressure
11.)Abuse Mode MPH. ROM, %TPS
12.)Torque Reduction
13.)Base Pressure vs Torque
14.)Upshift Torque Reduction

And so on and so on. Eventually, I think we will be able to build a good solid foundation for all of us to build on. Sound good? If so, start posting up your tables that you use all the time and what your interpritation of what to do with them is.

Quick Reply: Mods: Make This a Sticky. LS1 Edit Table Definition and Help Guide