Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

2 12inch memphis subs vs 99 TA

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool 2 12inch memphis subs vs 99 TA

so the latest and greatest of ideas have came to mind about my car and its the stipulation i have come to find that the normal 2 12inch subwoofer box that was in my v-tech i dont think its gonna work on the ledge above the trunk..i wont be able to see out the back hatch. i was considering taken out some of the plastics back there and moving things around and gettin a long flat box... but still not what im looking for i want to keep the trunk open for the t-tops as well i thought of fiberglass but because of the big open hatch window i thought of stealth in case some *** whole wants to smash my back window out cuz hes walking by and sees my subs any ideas.... pics .... things you have already done and works... let me no post it up pm me idc i just need to figure this out i cant live with out my system...
Old 11-20-2010, 04:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm pretty sure they are a sponsor but just incase they aren't I won't post a link. Check out subthump. They make some great boxes for f bodies, including one that fills in the rear lower hatch area and still leaves you a slot for your t tops. Seen a lot of people with that box.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

X2 ^^^ stealth boxes are the way to go hehe..
Old 11-24-2010, 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

PLEASE break up your thoughts with punctuation?! My head hurts! LOL. J/K. If you're worried about someone breaking out your back glass in order to steal your sub setup...think about a car alarm as a visual/audible deterrent. I've had a "surf board" of an amplifier on my rear cargo tray for nearly 3 years with no problems and my stereo is anything but quiet. My little blue blinking light and siren keep would be thieves at bay. Of course it could also have something to do with the plethora of firearms I've been seen transporting around in it?! LOL!