Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

maggied CTSV idle and surge problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default maggied CTSV idle and surge problem

Im having a weird problem getting my car to idle right.. its a 04 maggied V with headers/exhaust.ls7 clutch,intake and hp tuners.oh and the 90mm TB/snout. 2:8 pulley

We got the car running good..pulls strong and doesn't hesitate..my problem is on decell or coming to a stop or turn and pushing the clutch in the car almost dies and then catches itself.. does it a few times and goes to regular 750. When the car is cold it hates to accellerate at first but I've read that's just a common thing for the maggie in cold weather..

Anybody have this problem tuning a maggie.. also gas milage sucks *****..im lucky if I get 12...lol but I was prepared for that one
Old 11-27-2010, 04:55 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
Im having a weird problem getting my car to idle right.. its a 04 maggied V with headers/exhaust.ls7 clutch,intake and hp tuners.oh and the 90mm TB/snout. 2:8 pulley

We got the car running good..pulls strong and doesn't hesitate..my problem is on decell or coming to a stop or turn and pushing the clutch in the car almost dies and then catches itself.. does it a few times and goes to regular 750. When the car is cold it hates to accellerate at first but I've read that's just a common thing for the maggie in cold weather..

Anybody have this problem tuning a maggie.. also gas milage sucks *****..im lucky if I get 12...lol but I was prepared for that one
You have tuning software? How bout a tune and a run log? You can email them directly to me if you don't want to post them. edcmat-l1@msn.com is my email.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ill get the tune once I get on the laptop
Old 11-28-2010, 07:25 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Tune related.