What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Hi mileage forged T/A NEW motor

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 06:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hi mileage forged T/A NEW motor

well, i've been thinking about selling the car i JUST put together. i used all the good stuff, didn't cut corners (except that damn 10 bolt!). the body has 128k miles, the motor/clutch/suspension/chassis parts have 250 miles. it's got a brand new LS6 block with brand new GM crank, compstar rods, mahle pistons (stock bore), and all the ARP goodies. on top i put on brand new AFR 205's (milled .020", 64cc) and the cam is a COMP XR281HR (228/230 .571/.573 112), and a FAST 90/90 tops it off. it's got pacesetter LT's, TSP ORY, Corsa cat back (single tips), SVO 42# injectors, walboro in tank pump, a mcleod RST twin disc clutch, strano springs, UMI LCA relocation brackets, UMI chrome moly tunnel mount tq arm w/ DSL, UMI chrome moly strut tower brace, LS6 PCV system, HID fogs, 2 tone silver/black paint (mirrors, pillar, and topside of wing black, along with VHT'd lights and CETA mod), 17% tint all around, and hell let's count in the butt warmers i put in the front seats. oh and i put the aluminum gears in the headlight motors so i wouldn't have to worry about it again! wheels are stock 16" chromes with 255/50/16 BFG gforce sports @ 95% (2k mi, NO burnouts). the car as a whole was built solidly and when i got it was rough around the edges, but i have fixed almost all the little things it needed. it's a good looking ride and i get looks everywhere i go, and sounds great just toolin around but screams insanity at WOT. haven't taken the new motor past 4k rpm yet, but it's nice and torquey and i think once it gets broke in it would make a good street brawler, for a 346. anyways, i don't know how much it would go for, but i was thinking about trading for another T/A, maybe an entry level FI but otherwise stock car, or a C5 of any sort, but preferrably NOT a targa coupe. both M6 ONLY, i will not drive an A4. does this sound like a reasonable trade? your opinion on cash value? thanks.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:37 PM
12 Second Club

oh and by the way, i have documentation of all parts bought. also, i forgot to mention the ZO6 MAF, SLP lid, SLP U/D pulley, and i'm sure something else. i'll have to take a look at my mod list when i get around to it, maybe i'll post up the document.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:56 AM
12 Second Club

really? nobody has an idea?