What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 06:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What would you do?

I was going to post this in the multimedia section, but I figure the comments here would be more of high qaulity lol

So I will ask.....what would you do?

http://www.vettetube.com/view_video....056b195ca6e550
Old 12-14-2010, 09:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Payed the hundred dollars to get that damn thing off my car
Old 12-14-2010, 10:02 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had this happen to me the other day to my car. I went to a friends apartment, and parked in a covered parking spot (when she told me it was ok to park in covered parking). About an hour later, from inside her place I hear my alarm go off, and run outside, and these guys were about to head off with my car on one of those go jack pieces of ****.

I was like... WTF are you doing???!!! He said, towing your car. We got in an argument about how I was new to parking there, and did not know the rules to parking, and there was no signs about not being able to park in covered parking without a permit. He's like ok well give me $50 to take it off the jack, and I told him ok, well I don't carry cash, I only carry my debit card. He said he couldn't take debit cards. So I was like, well wtf do you want me to do?

My friend didn't have her car at the time, and there was no one else around that I knew to give me a ride to an ATM to give these fagots the money. So he's like, well there's a gas station about a half a mile from here. I'm like really? I don't even have shoes on (I was wearing flip flops). He's like, well I can't do anything about it, I'm going to give you 15 minutes to give me the $50 or else I'm towing your car.

I couldn't imagine the damage that the jacks would cause to my exhaust towing it like that, so I took off my flip flops and started running barefoot to the gas station. Got back in time, gave the douche bags the money, and moved my car to an open parking space.

Told my friend she owed me BJs for life after that ****
Old 12-14-2010, 10:03 AM
11 Second Club

Haha - not parked where I knew I'd get towed and paid the $20 to park in a proper spot
Old 12-14-2010, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

<<< to the driver for over reacting.