Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi,UK member! any v8 Omega(Catera) info?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi,UK member! any v8 Omega(Catera) info?

Hi guys, happy new year from a new uk member.

....and a request. Looking for info on fitting an ls1 to a UK Omega, called Catera in the U.S.

Have seen some older posts of a similar project on this site, and wondered if any one has experience to share?

Also which is the best section to discuss further details. Looking to replicate GM's v8.com concept, as far as the engine goes anyway.

Cheers

Chris.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:49 PM

Well hi anyway.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Dont know if anyones done it but try posting in the conversions and hybrids section. Might get more hits.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

welcome aboard Brit! now whos your favorite side..........Man U,Chelsea,liverpool, Arsenal,Fullham...????? I am a Man U fan of course but also have been pulling a bit towards Chelsea as of late!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
welcome aboard Brit! now whos your favorite side..........Man U,Chelsea,liverpool, Arsenal,Fullham...????? I am a Man U fan of course but also have been pulling a bit towards Chelsea as of late!
Wow, bit of a split personality there OD, us full blooded Reds don't go near blue too often, ESP not the "Chelsea rent boy" variety as they are known here, those boys will do anything for money.

Chelsea are on a loosing streak so they're almost out of the title race. I hope. Although they won this weekend. Them and Dirty ARSEnal are as bad as each other tbh.

Sadly Man u drew goal less with tottenham today, but we still have 2 games in hand over city, win those and we go 7points clear.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by mac62989
Dont know if anyones done it but try posting in the conversions and hybrids section. Might get more hits.
Cheers Mac, I posted there too I think, if I can find it.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisgixer
Wow, bit of a split personality there OD, us full blooded Reds don't go near blue too often, ESP not the "Chelsea rent boy" variety as they are known here, those boys will do anything for money.

Chelsea are on a loosing streak so they're almost out of the title race. I hope. Although they won this weekend. Them and Dirty ARSEnal are as bad as each other tbh.

Sadly Man u drew goal less with tottenham today, but we still have 2 games in hand over city, win those and we go 7points clear.
lol well son plays for a club team overhere called the Dallas Texans and he hopes to someday play pro overthere for Man U but my favorite color is blue lol and I like the way drogba shoots from 25-35 yards(american not meters like you mates call it) my 12 year old is a shooter like this and is very accurate,has great first touch,has great ball skills and is built like what mates call a rugby player! he loves soccer and doesn't play any other sport like most american kids do and his favorite players are c.ronaldo(ex Man U)Ronaldhino(former AC Milan now back in brazil)berbotov(sp) and of course Rooney and now Chicharito!!!! so let me make that clear we are pulling for the Red Devils to add another title this season!