Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lokar Midnight throttle cables?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 08:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lokar Midnight throttle cables?

Does anyone know where to find them? I've checked their website along with Google search, and I've just come up empty. From the magazine descriptions:

Lokar's Midnight Series Product line now includes black stainless steel housing with black aluminum fittings on many of their cable products. These include engine and transmission dipsticks, throttle cables, kickdowns, cruise control cables, and headlight braid. Mounting brackets, both stainless steel and aluminum, are also available with black finish. All Lokar products are made in the United States and have a lifetime warranty.

Page 65 of December 2010's Super Chevy Magazine.

It's in all of the Chevy included magazines by Primedia in their Holiday gift section. I haven't contacted Lokar yet, I think that's my next move.

Besides that, has anyone used the Lokar bracket with the Lokar cut to fit cables? Comments?
Old 01-06-2011, 03:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used them, twice. They're good quality and pretty straight forward to install.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all the lokar stuff ive got was off slummit..

havent gotten most of it installed () but its good quality stuff. Also in for fitment on the cut-to-fit cables..

Quick Reply: Lokar Midnight throttle cables?