Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

morrison motorsports camaro

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default morrison motorsports camaro

So bought a 93 Morrison Motorsports camaro last year and I can't seem to find anymore information about it. I really want to remove the 383 stroker lt1 out and swapping in a lq9 408. So what I'm asking is if u had this car would you sell to someone who wanted this limited car and buy a ls1 camaro or say screw it and just do the motor swap?
Old 01-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Teching In

bump nobody has any info on this car or a opinion on what i should do?
Old 01-07-2011, 03:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by griffin93z
bump nobody has any info on this car or a opinion on what i should do?
I would sell it to someone that really wanted it and take the money you make from that and go buy a ls1 car. The only problem is with selling a car in this market it could take a long time to find a buyer.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Thanks, i can't find any info on it all i know is Tommy Morrison built it. Damn spec sheet got lost while moving. but it does have thoroughbred number plack under the hood, a plack on the ash tray lid " To Richard Borderland, thanks Morrison", and mobile 1 & Morrison Motorsports badges.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by griffin93z
So bought a 93 Morrison Motorsports camaro last year and I can't seem to find anymore information about it. I really want to remove the 383 stroker lt1 out and swapping in a lq9 408. So what I'm asking is if u had this car would you sell to someone who wanted this limited car and buy a ls1 camaro or say screw it and just do the motor swap?
Is this the red one with black stripes? Post pics, I want to see them and may want to feature the car on my site.

Quick Reply: morrison motorsports camaro