Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

what style is this injector? ev1 or ev6

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what style is this injector? ev1 or ev6

i want to buy a set of 60 or 80 lb/hr injectors (wanted siemen dekas) for a 2004 LQ4 6.0L,
can someone tell me which injector to buy, if possible, id like to stay away from the conversion harness plug... i hear that they make the siemen dekas in the tight style connnection but am not sure which connection it is...

thanks
Old 01-08-2011, 09:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 91blowthru
i want to buy a set of 60 or 80 lb/hr injectors (wanted siemen dekas) for a 2004 LQ4 6.0L,
can someone tell me which injector to buy, if possible, id like to stay away from the conversion harness plug... i hear that they make the siemen dekas in the tight style connnection but am not sure which connection it is...

thanks
you have a mini delphi plug there is no injector on the market in the size you need that will be a plug and play.we like to use the ls2 ev14 injector.we have them in 60lb and 80lb these will fit in your rail with minimal modifications.you can either run a plug and play wire adapter or change your harness with a pigtail.the dekas will be to tall and the mini 60lb will fall short causing all kinds of problems.

Quick Reply: what style is this injector? ev1 or ev6