LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

In need of information on DelTeq setups

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In need of information on DelTeq setups

My Buddy sold his 96 Mustang with 427Big block and ended up Buying a 95 Trans Am with 60k(in his words some more street-able than a big block and 6gallon fuel cell) Car has 383 with DelTeq. Seems the car was a Mid life kind of project. Was divorce Sale. All work was done by 2 shops in suburbs of Chicago one of them being Speedinc.

I have searched but the last thread about the Delteq or DelTech was in 2008 that I Could find. How or Where Can Find information so Set up a Window Switch? And is there any way to set up for Timing Retards? hes Looking to run 100-150 Wet Shoot from a shark nozzle.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

From what I understand they are out of business and no longer offer customer support, yet their webpage is still up and running (I have not personally contacted them myself - just going by what I've heard).

IMO, I'd ditch it, sell it, and put a working opti back in.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

x2

but if ya'll do decide to sell it, I have a friend who runs the delteq and would be interested in buying it for spare parts since it's kind of obsolete now.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

LoL I told him to sell the whole motor and build a LSX Stroker But hes vary content with keeping the DelTeq and the LT4 383 since hes changed another friends of ours Opti spark many times. Told me to F*** That when I suggested it. I was able to find some info on there web site that is still up.

Originally Posted by 1961ba427
x2

but if ya'll do decide to sell it, I have a friend who runs the delteq and would be interested in buying it for spare parts since it's kind of obsolete now.
I'm Guessing this means the DelTeq is no more an operational business? I don't know if my buddy has tryed to call them or anything yet.

Think we figured out the Window Switch, after find the Delteq web site. Nice they still have PDF's up

Last edited by sonofmooner; 01-10-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Quick Reply: In need of information on DelTeq setups