Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flashing SES light need help..

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 06:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flashing SES light need help..

My car at idle flashes the ses light and when I hook up the lap top to check the codes there is nothing there. I'm gonna check it for a miss fire and run that. I replaced the wires tonight and checked the plugs as well and everyhting is okay. Anybody run into this before? If so any input is appreciated. This did al seem to start right after I installed the new spec stage III clutch which does chatter some at idle.. Would this throw a flashing ses light but not record it? Maybe it thinks that there is knock so it's pulling timming and then flashing a code? anybody...

Thanks

Wayne
Old 02-09-2004, 07:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Okay went out and hooked up the atap again and still no stored codes!!! I open the misfire per cyc and got every cyc. like 1 then 5 then 3 ans so on at idle only.. KR is at 0 and if I brought up the idle all misfire's per cyc went to zero. I then looked at total misfires and had 144 and again brought up the idle and it went down to like 44.. Is this because of what?/?/ Any suggestions???? The car was never tuned for when it was on a dyno with a wide ban my a/f was excellent so we just deleated the usual.

Thanks again

Wayne
Old 02-09-2004, 08:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

ttt

Anybody????