Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

60LBS Inj Flow rate Vs KPA

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 60LBS Inj Flow rate Vs KPA

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if i could get a little help with my Injector Flow Rate Vs KPA table. I just got a set of Siemens DEKA IV ( DEKA 4 ) Mototron 60lb/hour High Impedance Injectors ( Long Style ) with EV1 Connector injectors, and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for the Inj flow rate table. At the rail I am getting about 60-62psi, according to the gauge, without the motor running, i think its more like 58.

Either way I was curious if someone could help me with the table so I am tune the injectors correctly. I thought there was an injector flow table here some where, but I cant seem to find it again.

THanks for any help.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:37 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Souless
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if i could get a little help with my Injector Flow Rate Vs KPA table. I just got a set of Siemens DEKA IV ( DEKA 4 ) Mototron 60lb/hour High Impedance Injectors ( Long Style ) with EV1 Connector injectors, and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for the Inj flow rate table. At the rail I am getting about 60-62psi, according to the gauge, without the motor running, i think its more like 58.

Either way I was curious if someone could help me with the table so I am tune the injectors correctly. I thought there was an injector flow table here some where, but I cant seem to find it again.

THanks for any help.
give me your reg e mail i will send you the table
Old 02-27-2011, 08:22 AM
On The Tree

PM Sent! Thanks for any help you can give!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

about 69.01.

Quick Reply: 60LBS Inj Flow rate Vs KPA