Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

for any newbies looking for a hood

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for any newbies looking for a hood

For all the newbies in search for a hood...I recently purchased a hood from Fiberglass Fabricators Incorporated. I got the double vision hood (looks like the transam hood) for my camaro for 580 with residential shipping to Northern Va. the hood was 425. on their website it was 499, but they matched the on going price on Ebay for me to make it cheaper. She recommended two business address up here near where i live to deliver it to so it would be cheaper but for conveinence i went with residential shipping (55 bucks extra).

I just want to give props where props are deserved. I had an issue twice with my order online. SO i called and just ordered over teh phone. However after a few minutes i noticed that my online order went through, my mistake, so i contacted FFI via email to notify them of the problem, and a extremely nice lady named Jenny explained to me what went wrong during the online order and she corrected all the issues and made sure the order was correct and not duplicated. she gave me an approximate time of shipping and it should be here on monday of next week at 10 am. so I will have to wait to see how quick they ship.

This place, i haven't even received tehhood yet, but after i sent my email, within 2 minutes of me sending my email of concern for a duplicate order i had 2 messages in my inbox from Jenny at FFI explaning the problem and that it had been corrected. then a few minutes later she called me to tell me that only one charge was taken from my account and the hood will be shipped tomorrow morning at 8am.

apparently from the people i've emailed their hoods fit great. They have a zrock hood which is similar to the ss hood but is not functional. it goes for 350. the SS hood is in fiberglass and goes for 350 as well. i believe they also have a 3 inch cowl hood that goes for 325. and then the double vision hood goes for 425. shipping ranges from 80 to 110 dollars plus 55 bucks for residential delivery. thats just the background info. I thought id pass on the word. this company so far has had awesome customer service and the staff has been very knowledgable. I will definately post up again when i get the hood and get it painted and installed to let every know how the fitment is on their hoods as well.
T
Old 02-16-2004, 07:40 PM
TECH Regular

That's cool. I want another hood so I guess here is another place to consider getting one from. Sure would be nice if they had one of those $325 cowls for the 98 and ups.

Justin
Old 02-27-2004, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, their prices seem pretty good and that doublevision hood is sick!, I would be interested to see how it pans out for those that have ordered already.
Old 02-28-2004, 12:36 AM
Staging Lane

Default What is their WWW adress?????

Originally Posted by slik98z
For all the newbies in search for a hood...I recently purchased a hood from Fiberglass Fabricators Incorporated. I got the double vision hood (looks like the transam hood) for my camaro for 580 with residential shipping to Northern Va. the hood was 425. on their website it was 499, but they matched the on going price on Ebay for me to make it cheaper. She recommended two business address up here near where i live to deliver it to so it would be cheaper but for conveinence i went with residential shipping (55 bucks extra).

I just want to give props where props are deserved. I had an issue twice with my order online. SO i called and just ordered over teh phone. However after a few minutes i noticed that my online order went through, my mistake, so i contacted FFI via email to notify them of the problem, and a extremely nice lady named Jenny explained to me what went wrong during the online order and she corrected all the issues and made sure the order was correct and not duplicated. she gave me an approximate time of shipping and it should be here on monday of next week at 10 am. so I will have to wait to see how quick they ship.

This place, i haven't even received tehhood yet, but after i sent my email, within 2 minutes of me sending my email of concern for a duplicate order i had 2 messages in my inbox from Jenny at FFI explaning the problem and that it had been corrected. then a few minutes later she called me to tell me that only one charge was taken from my account and the hood will be shipped tomorrow morning at 8am.

apparently from the people i've emailed their hoods fit great. They have a zrock hood which is similar to the ss hood but is not functional. it goes for 350. the SS hood is in fiberglass and goes for 350 as well. i believe they also have a 3 inch cowl hood that goes for 325. and then the double vision hood goes for 425. shipping ranges from 80 to 110 dollars plus 55 bucks for residential delivery. thats just the background info. I thought id pass on the word. this company so far has had awesome customer service and the staff has been very knowledgable. I will definately post up again when i get the hood and get it painted and installed to let every know how the fitment is on their hoods as well.
T

What is their WWW adress?????
Old 02-28-2004, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

http://www.fiberglassfabricatorsinc.com
Old 02-28-2004, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

IT doesnt look bad, its nice to see something more unique for a change.
Old 02-29-2004, 12:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

cool, sounds like a great deal