Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

2002 Camaro 35th Anniversary

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Camaro 35th Anniversary

Hey guys! I have a somewhat silly question, but a quick answer would be greatly appreciated because I am calling about the car tomorrow. The seller seems to have a great looking 2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary car, but is there anything that I need to check to make sure it is? I have no doubt the car is a 35th Anniversary car. It has the Z4C code for 35th Anniversary Camaro. It has the WU8 code for the SS Package. Then it also has this RPO code listed:

"CAE" HANDLING CHARGE - GM ST THERESE TO SLP LASALLE QUEBEC FOR UPFITTER CONVERSION (VTIMS)

The car appears to have a bone stock SLP intake under the hood. Does the CAE code mean it's an SLP car? Also, how are people finding out what number their 35th Anniversary Camaro is? Because I have no idea where to look to find out which number the car is. Thanks in advance. Please be swift guys! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Oh, and one more thing. You can have an SLP car without the center-exit exhaust, correct? And does it being a Canadian car hurt the value at all? Thanks!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CAE means it went to SLP for Conversion...Check the Passenger Door Jam for SLP added options...If there is no tag - No added options..SLP intake was probably added..An excellent site for SS LE information is www.35thle.com. They will get your build numbers and LE numbers. There were 3 exhaust offered. 1st Dual, 2nd was Dual Dual, 3rd was Center Mount. If the car was built for Canadian Sale the car will be more rare.

Quick Reply: 2002 Camaro 35th Anniversary