Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

My old thread disappeared, heres a new one!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 10:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default My old thread disappeared, heres a new one!

Guess my first thread got erased cause of a link i had for a banned item for sale. It was more a feeler, since im going thru a rough time and not just an ad. But oh well. i spendt more on gas in a week than in a month going back and forth to orlando.

Well to update. I got sick around the first of the month, again. Had family over for my sons christening on 4/3. that went well. Dad had his quadruple bypass 4/4, ALL WENT WELL! He came home on friday. Now my son is sick(6 months old)... had to take him to ER last nite, he had a fever of 103.6! Good news is lungs are clear, and its not pneumonia or RSV. Bad news is, all we can do is give little amounts of baby tylenol to try and knock the fever down and let it work its way through.. I think my wife caught it too. Well, overall things are improving and stuff.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:04 PM
TECH Regular

I hope you and your son get well soon. Seems everything else came through OK, so should you family! GL
Old 04-12-2011, 11:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

thanks, im pretty much better, he's slowly getting better, now he's coughing up a storm, and since hes so young, there really isnt anything they can do for him.. My wife finally caught it from him, so its getting passed around.. oh well, what are you going to do!
Old 04-12-2011, 11:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

glad to hear things are looking up
Old 04-12-2011, 09:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

thanks, think the baby is feeling better tonite.. maybe mommy will get some sleep. well, im off to work!

Quick Reply: My old thread disappeared, heres a new one!