Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

2009+ intercooler group buy. 585 if we get 10

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009+ intercooler group buy. 585 if we get 10

I took measurements from the inside the void under the bumper where all aftermarket intercoolers go. 30 3/4 wide, 3" deep, 6 7/8 tall, takes up the perfect amount of available space and still keep enough flow going the the radiator to keep car cool. Just remove your connection off the stock undersized intercooler and hook up the new one. Will come with directions and pictures to help with the installation. all tabs and holes will be welded and drilled the correct spots of a perfect pain free installation.

They will come from Australia in a bulk box of 10 ( to help save on shipping). will take 3 weeks to a month to have them built and shipped. If more than 10 people want to get them we can prob get a better deal.

Let me know if any one would like them. feel free to ask any questions. I will answer what I can. Im getting the first one built and then I will fit it to my 2009 cts-v to make sure it fits with no problems. I see no problems at all with in install because the test one was spot on.