Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just finished 3400 Stall, install.

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just finished 3400 Stall, install.

Well just finished up my install of a Phoenix 3400 custom stall in my '02 A4, hawk.. The install wasnt too bad, pretty straight forward, didnt need any shims between T/C and flex plate all was good there.. First thing noticed even before i installed the new verter was how much lighter the unit was than the stock one, prolly between 10 and 12lbs.. Thats a definite improvement in itself.. After finally rounding up the final fittings and hoses for my tranny cooler, which i know is a must for any stall, i was able to take her out for her first test drive.. Boy what a difference a good stall makes.. The power is right there now and the shifts are way more crisp and quicker with very little drop off between shifts.. I think i could add another 500 rpms to my shift points now.. Cant wait to get her to the track to see my improvements.. Gotta love it when going through all that work gives such a nice payback.. P.s. this is the second Stall ive purchased from Phoenix transmissions and ive been happy as can be with both so far.. Greg over at phoenix is a great guy to deal with and stands behind All his products...
Old 04-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just waiting to find a good deal on a stall and I'm right there with you bud! I'm happy for you