Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

It's good to be back in a gm

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's good to be back in a gm

after the past two years of being disappointed on a weekly basis by my pos awd talon, I sold it to some poor bastard, and bought a 2000 v6 camaro. Two of my best friends in highschool had f-bodies and I always ended up helping them with little ****, so I kinda know what I'm doing.

The plan is to do a 6L swap by the end of summer, lucked out and found the k-member in a car at a local pull a part, I'm slowly building up all the other swap parts while doing some much needed tlc on this car.

in the past two days I have re-wired both the headlights and turn signals with heatshrink and solder (gotta love previous owners who think twisting wires and electrical tape is sufficient) as well as removed the most HIDEOUS hood vents and racing stripes/decals.

he hit a deer so the passenger headlight, front bumper, and fender are fubar'd but luckily bodywork is easy compared to fixing a damn talon.

as a side note, the entire time I had my talon, i never ONCE got a compliment, even though the body was damn near perfect. in the past 5 or so days, EVERYONE who has seen it and talked to me has complimented it, despite the body damage and screwed up paint.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey... Don't I know you from somewhere? I know a guy named Mike Rod from high school back in the day.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:02 PM

where the pictures ?
Old 05-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Rushin
Hey... Don't I know you from somewhere? I know a guy named Mike Rod from high school back in the day.
fuckstick!
Old 05-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sssheldon
where the pictures ?
they're coming soon, just been to busy fixing it and driving it to take pictures haha