Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Old School Orion Sub Specs

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 06:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Old School Orion Sub Specs

So I've got the chance to pick up a couple of Orion XTR Series 2 12s along with a 500w Soundstream amp.....all of this stuff is from somewhere around 1996-1998 and hasn't been abused and is in good shape. I'm giving next to nothing, and I'm familiar with the older stuff since I had the same 10s and an XTR 2150sx in high school around the same time. He had these free air in a 1992 Camaro, so I know they haven't been pushed. My 10s in a very large sealed box would outhit his 12s all day long.

My question......does anyone know where to find the specs on these older subs? It used to be on Orion's website but I can't find it now. I'm gonna have to build my own box and probably do only a single 12 in a custom stealthbox and save the other for a spare.

Any opinions on how valuable this stuff is now? I never was really serious into car audio, but had some friends that were and knew enough back then to get myself in trouble. Now I'm clueless!

Quick Reply: Old School Orion Sub Specs