Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Compare clutch Monster Stage 3/4 or Textralia OZ700 z-grip

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 11:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Compare clutch Monster Stage 3/4 or Textralia OZ700 z-grip

Dropped my Z off to get the new motor installed this week. After talking with the mechanic I have decided my very low mileage LS7 clutch might not hold up to the new task so I am going to swap it out while the drivetrain is on the ground (save $500 later) HAHA. Anyways I have an oppertunity to get a Textralia for $675 or the Monster setup for $529. Both are brand new and both shipped. My heart is saying the Textralia but is it really worth the extra $146? New motor is a heads cam making about 500 RWHP and on very limited occasions I will spray a 150hp shot at it. Car is seldom driven but most mileage is in bumper traffic (random days to work). What do you suggest guys? Thanks
Old 05-27-2011, 11:57 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by teddyca
Dropped my Z off to get the new motor installed this week. After talking with the mechanic I have decided my very low mileage LS7 clutch might not hold up to the new task so I am going to swap it out while the drivetrain is on the ground (save $500 later) HAHA. Anyways I have an oppertunity to get a Textralia for $675 or the Monster setup for $529. Both are brand new and both shipped. My heart is saying the Textralia but is it really worth the extra $146? New motor is a heads cam making about 500 RWHP and on very limited occasions I will spray a 150hp shot at it. Car is seldom driven but most mileage is in bumper traffic (random days to work). What do you suggest guys? Thanks
Here's a couple things to remember about Monster Clutch -
  • Made in the U.S.A.
  • Ships from Texas
  • Has a 12 month warranty
  • We're on the boards daily providing support
  • Has been proven time and again
  • Are known for our stellar customer service
  • Oh, and we're having a sale till the end of the month!

Give us a call, we'll be happy to take care of you!
Old 05-27-2011, 12:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And you get a tracking number sometimes the very same day like me. I ordered yesterday and it is already on the truck. Chris took really good care of me. Thanks again for the fabulos service.

Last edited by teddyca; 05-27-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

I left a message over there, call a call back within an hour. Great Service.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:56 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by teddyca
And you get a tracking number sometimes the very same day like me. I ordered yesterday and it is already on the truck. Chris took really good care of me. Everything but the warranty thing is solid. If I understand right, if you DONT buy your slave from SNL there is NO warranty. Sucks for someone like me who already has a new one. But I seldom drive the car so I am not worried about it. Thanks again for the fabulos service.
This isn't true.

If you don't buy a slave from us and your old slave fails and destroys the clutch we will not cover it. If there is a manufacturer defect with one of our parts then we will of course cover it.

I apologize for the confusion.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well there you go. I edited my reply, thats great news. Thanks again for the super deal on a wonderful clutch. Get them while you can guys.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:39 AM
FormerVendor

Last day of the sale! Tomorrow the same clutch package you are talking about will be $100 and you will have to pay for shipping! Give us a call and we can get your order taken care of!

Matt
817-750-2000

Quick Reply: Compare clutch Monster Stage 3/4 or Textralia OZ700 z-grip