Hot Rod Power Tour/ Pump Gas Drags/ Drag Week Covers all Hot Rod events

Items FS during long haul : F-Body sound system (sub/box/amp) 2 swiss watches, Banner

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 12:21 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Items FS during long haul : F-Body sound system (sub/box/amp) 2 swiss watches, Banner

Please do not flame this... Just want to let whoever is on the tour know I have this avail... I'm doing the entire tour...

I have some misc items that I have brought with me on the long haul to try to sell so I can buy some needed items at the vender tents ( case of royal purple ATF ) ( MSD Parts )

Sound system that is ideal for an f-body 93-02 ( will work in any vehicle , but fits nicely in the hatch area for f-body cars that do not have t-tops. If you have t-tops it sits above the t-top holders allowing you some storage below the box. )

Consists of one 480watt / 375w RMS Amp bridged in 2 ohm mono. One Pioneer Premier 10" DVC 4ohm subwoofer wired to 2 ohm load ( Rated to 700w) . One JL audio prowedge sealed 1.0 qubic foot box. This setup is currently in my trans am and is available to be heard anytime on the tour.... Sounds great and is hooked up with factory monsoon system.. You will only need one part to make it compatible if you have a factory radio. If you have aftermarket radio installed it will be that much easier... First $150.00 FIRM takes all three items , the AMP, Subwoofer, and Box. This subwoofer has the perfect size box and amp matched up to it.. Cannot beat it for $$ 150.00 trust me....

Also have a Silver FRONT winshield " Camaro " banner. Silver in color with reflective flake in it. High quality lettering... $10.00

Two swiss Invicta watches. one is used , one is new. both have boxes and paperwork. (used ) One is black face/ silver band -- Retails 195.00 $$$ 60.00- Other is NEW in the box opal face , diamond bezel. Gold/silver band Retails $$ 795.00- $$ First 175.00 takes it......

If you are interested in more then one item I'll work with you... PM me with your number for details... I'll gladly call you , or call me at 321-543-5905

Or email me at z28camaro82@gmail.com

I can take photos on my cel and email them to you if desired...

thanks.
paul

Quick Reply: Items FS during long haul : F-Body sound system (sub/box/amp) 2 swiss watches, Banner