Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Calling all Wichita area F body owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all Wichita area F body owners

I am arranging a get together in Derby, Ks to get some photos to send to my lil brother who is in army basic training, showing all of our support for him and his fellow soldiers. The event is taking place in the old super dillions (shut down/empty building) on the corner of madison and rock road at 7 pm on Sunday June 12th. After the photos we are planning on going to eat at the local Buffalo Wild Wings. Should be a good way to meet some of the other local F Body owners as well as to take some cool groups shots to send and boost our soldiers moral, because without them we would not be able todo what we love. I also would like to ask that if you plan on attending that you do in a manner that will not draw any unnessary attention by the local law enforcement so that we may do this again in the future. Meaning no burn outs, donuts, or racing, please. The location is no longer a business so we will not be interupting any customers but it is in the center of town so I am positive that one or two officers may swing through. So lets make it a great time, and hopefully get some great pictures.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Canceled