Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BADZ's LCA's/Panhard rod!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 05:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up BADZ's LCA's/Panhard rod!!!!!

I just installed a set of LCA's and a panhard rod I bought off of BADZ. These things are awesome!!!! The rod ends were very tight! I had a set of BMR poly/rubber LCA's on and I can actually tell a difference in these. They are NOT AT ALL noisey!! I have a short gravel driveway and my rear seats out and I could not hear them at all!!! They installed even easier than the BMR's were to take out. I would suggest anyone thinking about buying a set of LCA's or or an adjustable panhard to get ahold of BADZ!!! These are a very great quality products.

Chris
Old 02-27-2004, 10:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

That's good to hear. I have been considering a set of these myself. I'm just a little worried about a rod/rod LCA for a 99% street car. Glad to here you're happy with them.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:30 PM
10 Second Club

Yea, that's what I thought at first too. I wasn't sure about how rod ends would work on a street car. My car is a daily driver too. It does see alot of track (not as much as I'd like but it's still my only car. So far they have done excellent on the highway and city driving. Haven't heard any noises usually associated with rod ends. I couldn't care less, but just thought I'd add that. I wouldn't worry, I think you'll be very happy.

Chris
Old 02-28-2004, 01:12 AM

Thanks again Chris for the positive comments, we strive to give the customer the best products possible without raping the customer price wise. The rod ends we use are very tight with a copper teflon liners which does not let the rod rattle. I have searched and searched for a rod end to work with yall street guy's and have all the strength for us track guy's and am very happy with the results on the ends.

Thanks again!!!! I'm GLAD your another happy customer!!!!!!!

Last edited by BADZ; 02-28-2004 at 09:14 AM.
Old 02-28-2004, 09:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BADZ
Thanks again Chris for the positive comments, we strive to give the customer the best products possible without raping the customer price wise. The rod ends we use are very tight with a copper teflon liner which does not let the rod rattle. I have searched and searched for a rod end to work with yall street guy's and have all the strength for us track guy's and am very happy with the results on the ends.

Thanks again!!!! I'm GLAD your another happy customer!!!!!!!
Is there a web site for your stuff?
Old 02-29-2004, 10:53 AM

Not yet but soon we will have a banner to the right...

Quick Reply: BADZ's LCA's/Panhard rod!!!!!