Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need advice on tuner \ handheld

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice on tuner \ handheld

Hey all.....I am getting ready to fire up my rebuilt LQ9 soon and I need a recomendation on someone who can program the stock computer. Was thinking of TSP since I bought a bunch of parts from them and they were awesome. I need the VATS removed, adjusted for tires and gear change, much larger cam...etc. I also need the person tuning my PCM to create a couple of tunes to be avaiable via a Diablo Sport handheld. If thats even possible? Sorry I'm such a newbie but this is my first LS build

Thanks
Old 07-03-2011, 11:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by jaddld454
Hey all.....I am getting ready to fire up my rebuilt LQ9 soon and I need a recomendation on someone who can program the stock computer. Was thinking of TSP since I bought a bunch of parts from them and they were awesome. I need the VATS removed, adjusted for tires and gear change, much larger cam...etc. I also need the person tuning my PCM to create a couple of tunes to be avaiable via a Diablo Sport handheld. If thats even possible? Sorry I'm such a newbie but this is my first LS build

Thanks
I may be wrong, but I dont think diablo is that popular in the ls world. Sct has the x3 hand held that datalogs and all that stuff. I can hook you up with a guy I found selling one for 150 shipped. diablo might do the same, just dont have any experience with them..
Old 07-03-2011, 11:57 PM
Teching In

I am definately interested...please message me the info
Thanks
Old 07-04-2011, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

pm'd.