Sponsored by:

cartek c5r 427 readiness test

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cartek c5r 427 readiness test

hey guys i'am new here

i just bought an 02 z06 with a cartek 427, the car has no cats and i need to get this car through the obdII readiness test, the rear o2's have been disabled. i
have slp cats the owner gave me .......and i plan to put them in ,in the next few days

what do i need to do to get this thing through the test.....any ideas would be awesome!!!
Old 07-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Have you checked with a scanner to see what readiness monitors are or are not passed?
Old 07-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Teching In

i don't have a scanner , but i do have efi autocal to read codes and flash program and log data, once i get the cats on and rear o2's in, i'am hoping i can do a data log and send the current tune in to someone who can read it and retune it

sorry bit new here.......but tryin to learn
Old 07-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by denaliz1
i don't have a scanner , but i do have efi autocal to read codes and flash program and log data, once i get the cats on and rear o2's in, i'am hoping i can do a data log and send the current tune in to someone who can read it and retune it

sorry bit new here.......but tryin to learn
Um, the autocal is pretty much a scanner LOL
Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Teching In

sorry , it's all coming back to me now!

yes the autocal can read all the perameters, i used the thing about 8 months ago the tune my 07 denali 6.2 from blackbear. but haven't played with it much to see it's full potential but i do remember now seeing all the data live.

do you know what controller type the vette uses so i can hook it up and read the live data?

and when i hook up the autocal what am i looking for, or should just post up what i see

the car has no DTC'S and SES light works on the dash

i'am learning....lol
Old 07-05-2011, 06:15 AM
Banned

Open your scan tool, choose 98-2004 LS1, then when you start scanning, go to the lower tool bar tabs, and click OBD2 (F7), then click SMS (specifically monitored systems). Your monitors should read 'complete'. Not sure what version you are operating with, but that is how it all looks in my V7.5.

If they are not ready, post back up here and I'll try and help you out. Or you can PM or email. Keep in mind I will be traveling over the next 24 hours or so, but if you post up here, one of the EFIlive users will probably help you out.